- Jeff Seals
- Software Architect
- Greater Boston Web/App Design &
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 857-236-3320
- Portfolio: www.freelanceweb.ninja
I'm a Boston Web Designer, Developer, & Programmer, and I build innovative, intuitive, and modern standards-compliant websites and applications. I love providing modern web solutions that utilize the most updated and effective technology.
I specialize in a number of web practices, but especially enjoy advanced UI/UX design and LAMP development as means to build powerful and intuitive applications.
My diligence, ambition, and passion have allowed me to produce a wide range of work that spans branding and web design to advanced web applications and tools, across a wide array of industries and businesses.
Massachusetts Medical Society Virtual Patient Application
- IMG Signing Day www.imgsigningday.com
- National Spotlight www.nationalspotlight.camp
- PBR Academy www.pbracademy.com
- Go Pro Workouts www.goproworkouts.com
- GPW Training www.gpw.training
- Best Hotel Careers www.besthotel.careers
- Industrial Data Support www.industrialdata.support
- Cabot Cheese www.cabotcheese.coop
- Smugglers' Notch Resort www.smuggs.com
- Awareness and Adherence to Web and Usability Standards
- Diplomatic and Successful Project Management
- Created Expansive PHP Framework & CMS with Multi-Site Deployment & Management
- Complex Web Application Development
- Design & Development of intricate MySQL Database Schemas
- Managed Hosting & Web Services
- Advanced Search Engine Optimization Skills
- Expertise in Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator, InDesign, SequelPro and Coda
- Web Frameworks & APIs such as Google Analytics / Web Tools, Drupal, and WordPress
- Vast Experience with Cross-Browser Compatibility
- Modern Design & User Experience Philosophy
- Semantic, Organized, and Systematic HTML5, CSS3, and PHP Coding Habits
- Enhanced jQuery, CSS, & Flash Animation
- Dedicated and Diligent with every component and every project
- Precise and Meticulous Development
- Innovative Solutions and Timeless Design Ideas
- Ability to tackle multiple projects with the client and team of designers, developers, and consultants
- Motivated by Deadlines and Driven to Exceed Expectations
Freelance Web Ninja
Provided a one-stop shop for top-notch Freelance Web Services: branding, design, development, search engine optimization, testing, deployment, applied sustainability, management, and hosting.
Designed & Developed custom PHP framework and associated custom content-management system for hosted client-use.
Provided managed website design, organic & enhanced SEO, application system development and solutions in all regards via meticulous and dedicated CSS3/HTML5 front-end and advanced PHP back-end deployment.
New England Journal of Medicine, Massachusetts Medical Society
Software Architect, 2016-Present
Build, develop, and deploy interactive medical components.
Produce architectures and frameworks of digital objects.
Build APIs and integrate with managed services, software, and systems.
Optimize and standardize core development and digital structures.
Go Pro Workouts
Co-Founder, Chief Technical Officer, 2010-2017
Co-founded a Sports Technology company and solely-responsible for development of website, eCommerce, and web & mobile application which allows customers to train & track fitness regimens and workouts, record and utilize nutritional plans & advanced intake monitoring, and join in fully-authentic & customized social network revolving around community fitness, challenges, scheduling, and team building.
Fully developed all aspects of web and application components; front and back-end.
Lead UI Design Architecture and UX Development.
Heavily involved in all concept-designs, marketing, and project management.
Web Developer & Project Manager, 2008-2011
Outsource Consultant, 2011-2015
Designed, Developed, and Managed various web projects for companies and industries both national and local.
Was responsible for both front and back-end development of website and applications ranging from marketing sites, full-scale mega-sites, and complex management, eCommerce, custom and socialized systems.
Worked closely with clients in achieving their goals and visions for their marketing campaigns and hubs.
Eastern Nazarene College
Bachelor of Arts, Communications
Campus Newspaper 2007-2008, Creative Director & Co-Editor-in-Chief
Campus Newspaper 2006-2007, Layout Editor & Sports Editor
Campus Newspaper 2005-2006, Sports Editor
Student Government Association